About APositive Workforce Finance
APositive is an innovative invoice finance provider with tailored finance offerings for the Recruitment, Labour Hire and Contracting industries. Using the core principles of debtor finance and factoring, we have developed cash flow funding and payroll management solutions for recruitment and labour hire businesses. APositive has a flat structure which means each role can be exposed to many elements within the business.
About the role
The key objectives of this role are:
- To manage the day-to-day operating and service of Client facilities whilst ensuring APositive’s risk is acceptable.
- Manage a Client portfolio of varying facility sizes, from early stage to multi-million.
- Adherence to credit management policy and procedures to ensure an acceptable risk/reward profile.
- Assist with onboarding of new clients.
- As the portfolio grows, there is potential to develop, train and manage a team to help service the client base and business needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Primary relationship manager and APositive contact for a national client portfolio.
- Risk Management – Verification and Collection Parameters and Procedures to be followed.
- Ongoing Monitoring and assessment of Client and Debtor Credit Limits.
- Liaison between, and assistance to, sales and operations during onboarding of new clients.
- Mentoring of, and delegation of tasks to support Client Service Officers.
- Regular client visits to build strong and sustainable relationships
- Facility and pricing reviews to ensure best fit facilities for clients.
- Invoice finance, debtor finance, and/or factoring experience essential
- Accounting knowledge preferred
- Available for interstate travel
- Mathematical ability
- Planning and organisational skills
- Independent mind-set with strong negotiation skills
- Collections experience preferred
- Client facing experience preferred
- Computer Program skills:
- MS Excel – Basic Level
- MS Word – Intermediate Level
- Email – Intermediate Level
- Invoice finance software – preferred