Recruitment SME’s and startups often have one off or irregular invoice finance needs. Especially if your business is experiencing rapid growth and you need a quick injection of cash to keep things moving.
When you do need invoice finance, it must be reliable working capital. That means access to instant, flexible cash – irrespective of your pay cycles and systems.
How APositive can help
APositive advances payments for your outstanding invoices, to help unlock the value of your receivables.
All you need is a signed timesheet or a confirmed permanent placement. You upload your invoice details to the APositive online portal. And, once it’s verified you can access up to 100% of the invoice amount – on the same day.
When your end customer pays, we immediately remit back the remaining part of the invoice to you. For example, if 80% (less our service fee) is advanced, the remaining 20% is remitted once full payment is received from your end customer.
APositive Invoice Finance at a glance
- No set up fees
- No lock in contracts
- A selective option to only pay for funding when you need it
- Cash is made available immediately after your invoice is raised if it’s supported by a signed timesheet or a confirmed permanent placement
- All customers will be considered – including single customers
- Selective option to fund anywhere from one to all customers
- Selective option to fund anywhere from one to all invoices