Invoice Finance - APositive
Get a Quote

Access up to 100% of the value of your invoice on the day it’s raised.

Got growing pains like these? Your tax payment is due. Maybe you’re short on your salaries this week. Or you need new equipment. Invoice Funding

Recruitment SME’s and startups often have one off or irregular invoice finance needs. Especially if your business is experiencing rapid growth and you need a quick injection of cash to keep things moving.

When you do need invoice finance, it must be reliable working capital. That means access to instant, flexible cash – irrespective of your pay cycles and systems.

AdobeStock_102383859

How APositive can help

APositive advances payments for your outstanding invoices, to help unlock the value of your receivables.

All you need is a signed timesheet or a confirmed permanent placement. You upload your invoice details to the APositive online portal. And, once it’s verified you can access up to 100% of the invoice amount – on the same day.

When your end customer pays, we immediately remit back the remaining part of the invoice to you. For example, if 80% (less our service fee) is advanced, the remaining 20% is remitted once full payment is received from your end customer.


APositive Invoice Finance at a glance

  • No set up fees
  • No lock in contracts
  • A selective option to only pay for funding when you need it
  • Cash is made available immediately after your invoice is raised if it’s supported by a signed timesheet or a confirmed permanent placement
  • All customers will be considered – including single customers
  • Selective option to fund anywhere from one to all customers
  • Selective option to fund anywhere from one to all invoices
Don’t wait to reach your full potential. It’s time to revolutionise the way you manage your cash flow, and use your back office. And, it starts with a free review of your current finance and payroll systems.
Apply now